terça-feira, 23 de agosto de 2011

                                              Would you love me if I was down and out?

                                            If I feel off tomorrow would you still love me?
                                           If I didn't smell so good would you still hug me?

                                      If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century,
                                   Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?
                            I went back to a hoopty from a Benz, would you poof anddisappear like
                                                            some of my friends?
                                      If I was hit and I was hurt would you be by my side?

                                   If it was time to put in work would you be down to ride?

                                      If I ain't rap 'cause I flipped burgers at Burger King;
                                  would you be ashamed to tell your friends you feelin' me?

                                   And in bed if I used to my tongue, would you like that?
                                       If I wrote you a love letter would you write back?
                                                     Would you still have love for me?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário